[Harp-L] recording rigs & live gigs

Hey list,

I awaiting delivery of this live gig recording set-up:

_http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-GIGATRACKER_
(http://www.soundprofessionals.com/cgi-bin/gold/item/SP-GIGATRACKER)

I got the upgraded mics.
It is a little pricey but has a great feature set.
I hope to have it by this weekend, & I'll post a review when I  have enough
experience to make a good judgement.

I'll mainly be using it to record gigs. I find that I learn more from
listening to myself with my band at gigs than any other way. Even rehearsal
recordings don't represent my playing like live gigs do. Tempos get faster,  playing
gets louder, alchohol gets alchoholicer, etc. I hope that this  set-up will
reproduce what the audience hears. I'm sure it will be  humbling. I'll let you
know how well  it works.

later, Rosco
_may.be  au.gust_ (http://www.maybeaugust.com/)