[Harp-L] Re: Harp-L Digest, Vol 25, Issue 28

Donnie wrote-
Message: 10
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2005 21:31:07 -1000
From: "Donnie MorTone" <harp_boy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [Harp-L] FW: The Paul Butterfield Fund & Society news
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx

I saw this announcement about the Paul Butterfield Fund & Society,
written by Paul's son, Gabriel Butterfield, posted on the Blues-L newsgroup
a few days ago. I never saw it pass thru Harp-L though...and I know there
MUST be ALOT of "Butterheads" on THIS list....so here it is:

Sorry if it's a re-post...but very worthy.

~Donnie~

Donnie-

I have an unpublished transcription of the harp solos to "Born in Chicago" I
could donate to them if they want it. Also, I could give them a copy of
"Masters of the Blues Harp," which includes "The Work Song" and my short bio
of Paul.

Glenn Weiser
http://www.celticguitarmusic.com/harppage.htm