[Harp-L] Nico "Froggy" Fouquet

Our French friend has moved on from my little bachelor pad in Bohemia, NY to
the lovely home of Elizabeth in Medford, NY.  He has definitely moved on to
better digs!

Froggy and I spent 5 days together including the trip to NYC to hang with
Jason at Terra Blues. He is a very talented guy who has an amazing gift for
being fearless and positive in his day by day travels in a foreign land with
minimal funds.

Please consider taking him up on his teaching as he has much to share. He
can also use the income!

Also consider having him spend some time in your neck of the woods if he is
meandering in your direction. He is a very considerate house guest who will
"make ya feel great" just as he does in his workshop in the south of France!

Warren Bee