[Harp-L] Effect Pedals

So the secret is out, my natural tone sucks to have to use effects to
get a heavier sound. :-)

A bunch of people were asking about my use of effect pedals in my
most recent sound samples so here it is.

http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/ssj.mp3 Spaceship jam
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/02blues.mp3 - Blues jam>low rider
http://www.michalekstrone.com/music/afm.mp3 - Apocalyptic Funk>Riders
on the storm>Billie Jean>Messing with the Kid>Frankenstein

The chain is as follows:

Filiskos or self-modified golden melody harps

EV RE-10 Mic~
AKG WM40SO Wirelss Unit>
Electro Harmonix Micro Synth> (analog octave, other weird sounds)
MXR 10 band EQ>
Electro Harmonix POG> (octaves, steel drum and other weird sounds)
Line 6  Modulation Modeler>  (I use the leslie speaker sounds,
vibrato patch with the speed turned to max for the space-ship sounds,
ring modulator)
Maxon AF-9 autofilter pedal> (auto wah effect)
Rocktron HUSH>
Boss DM-2 Analogue Delay>

All plugged into my Bassman LTD. (All NOS Tubes with 3x12ax7 preamp
tubes for more bite). I'm plugged into the Normal 1 channel
Bassman settings are:
volume 3-4
bright volume 5-6 (yes this makes difference)
Treble 2-3
Bass - 8-11 depends on the club
Mid - 10-12 depends on the club
Presence - 4-6