[Harp-L] Fwd: Rocky Mountain Harmonica Festival

Hi gang,

This is a blatent promotion for the 2nd annual
Rocky Mountain Harmonica Festival... I missed it
last year but will certainly be on hand for this
one.

Oh yeah... I'll be playing a set for this event as
well. :-)

Hope some of you can make it!

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.