Re: [Harp-L] Al Eichler and AHN

> Michael,

 Thanks for sending the message in about Al. I love Al. He is the very first
person from the Harp world to really encourage me on my harmonica playing. I
have spent literally hours talking to him on the phone over the last few
years. He is so much fun to talk to. It is amazing, but at his age, he still
picks up his Chromatic and plays a song over the phone to me. I hope he will
get well and not suffer too much from his strokes. I especially thank him
for selecting me to win the Lee Oskar Harps in the AHN contest in 2003. He
is a wonderful man that has contributed much to all of us.....how can we all
ever thank him for all he has done for us through AHN?
 Denise