[Harp-L] Grand Canyon Harmonica Seminar

The Grand Canyon Music Festival will be Sep 2-17, 2006 with information on concerts at: http://www.grandcanyonmusicfest.org

I will hold my Chromatic Seminar for Diatonic Players with Special guest Rob Paparozzi from Sep 1 thru 6th with a big "Harmonica Blowout "Concert on the 6th celebrating my Birthday. I will also perform in classical concerts on the weekend Friday and Saturday Sep 2nd and 3rd as part of the Grand Canyon Music Festival.

The Seminar will be $500 and will include tickets to the 3 Concerts. We hope to get about 50 - 100 players to come to the Grand Canyon for heavy-duty Chromatic work - Scales, Tone, Phrasing, Reading, How to Practice, Diatonic to Chromatic transition. I have taught Randy Singer, Rob Paparozzi, Clint Hoover, Donny Brooks, Sugar Blue, and coached William Galison and Mike Turk; all have learned what the little button is for at the end of the Chromatic.

All participants will have to find housing or camping at the Grand Canyon, but the Park has transportation.

This should be the experience of a lifetime since it is the Grand Canyon. Contact Robert Bonfiglio at: bon@xxxxxxxxxx

A $100 deposit that is refundable up to one month before the Seminar will assure a place.

Harmonically yours,

Robert Bonfiglio
http://www.robertbonfiglio.com