Re: [Harp-L] live music clips of the trio

In my mind there is a difference between Rock and Rock and Roll.

Rock and Roll to me is Fats Domino, Chuck Berry etc....

Rock to me is Dave Matthews, Traffic, Jimi Hendrix, possibly Derek
Trucks etc...

Then there is Hard Rock to metal etc but I know nothing of that.

Magic Dick possible was a Rock player but know he's a bluesman and
he's the first guy that will tell you that.

Ricci is definately a Rocker in my book and he in fact he refers to
himself as the sexy rocker.

jimmy Z doesn't register in my head. I have never heard him play...