[Harp-L] beware, beware, the mustache hair

Hey All:

My 6 draw stopped working. Got out the trusty Lee Oskar tool kit (the value of which has proven itself to me twice since I bought it a scant few weeks ago) and lo and behold, found a stray mustache hair caught in the reed.
This is, at least, one problem the ladies don't have to deal with.

On that note (hopefully in tune), is it my imagination that the draw reeds stop working more than the blows? If not, can anyone tell me why?

bill