RE: [Harp-L] acoustic jug band volume

Steve - good suggestion - normally I set up so I have a line of sight to see the guitar guy's chord changes - Jug band music and the way our guitarist free-forms it being unlike the12 bar blues where you can count on the format - but may need to set up based on acoustic properties as you suggest. We try to play with our backs up against a hard suface or in an alcove that projects better, but all that does is make the aggregate sound project  - I'll experiment - Thanks

Ross