[Harp-L] New life for my Twin

Good morning everyone,
	I finally had an opportunity to work with my Para DI along with my Twin. I
was amazed that my 70's Twin could sound so good. The Para DI(LR Baggs)
acted similar to what I believe a Harp Commander or EQ. box would, by giving
me separate tone/gain/output vol. control over my Shaker mic. The Para DI
has a separate effects loop that I plan to experiment with next
weekend....This is so much fun.

Yours,

Steve