Re: [Harp-L] Special 20's, LO's and longevity

Well...go figure...for me, LO's last longer - much longer.  Maybe it's my mouth...
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: bloozeharp<mailto:bloozeharp@xxxxxxxxxx>
  To: CHARLES BASSI<mailto:jeanchar50@xxxxxxx> ; Harp-L<mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Sunday, September 11, 2005 5:53 AM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Special 20's, LO's and longevity

  Back in the days that I would ruin harps on a regular basis due to playing
  style, SP20's were the only ones that would hold up for any length of time.
  Not sure where this "indestructible" comes from concerning LO's-I've got a
  pile of them with shot reeds in my junk drawer (yes, I am aware you can get
  replacement reeds).