[Harp-L] Good News despite Katrina

Since Katrina hit, many I know have worried about Fay Martin and her husband,
Joe Martin, one of a few great Dixieland jazz harmonica players around these
days.  Their home is on the northside of Lake Pontchartrain, about 24 miles
west of Slidell, an area devastated by the storm.

Good News!!!  I just spoke to Fay by her home phone, and both she and Joe are
alive and well in Mandeville, LA!!!

Their home had a pine tree fall into their dining room, but they were both
evacuated to Baton Rouge [where their son owns a home] and have just gotten
back into their house this weekend.  No power yet, but phones work, and one
more couple of harmonica folks are safe!

I knew lots of folks would want to know... pass the word as you wish!

Smilin' large,
Bobbie