[Harp-L] Sonny Jr extension cabinet for sale

Dear list,

Before I put it up for auction on Ebay, I have a mint Sonny Junior 4 x 8" tweed cabinet for sale. It sports especially designed speakers by Pyle Manufacturing LLC. It has been recovered with a nice light brown tweed by the late master Sam Hutto. It is the original extension cabinet for a Sonny Jr #1 amplifier. Comes with a padded Tucky cover. Mail me off list, should you be interested. Pixs available.
Sunnyside in Vienna (Austria)