[Harp-L] Re: 5 draw-bend (yet again)

--- Aalprice@xxxxxxx wrote:
> As i was thinking about it it occured to me that
> i use these notes a  lot,especially when playing
> blues. Is there a note when we  bend that draw
> 5? I would say, aye there is indeed, but it
> doesn't really have a name in european/western
> musical traditions.

Thanks Al!

You reminded me of how Little Walter used that 5
draw 1/4-step-bend bend so effectively in his
imortal song, Juke -- somewhere in the first part
of the third go-round of that oft-studied
instrumental. Yupper, very nice little blues-tool
indeed is the 5 draw-bend.

Harpin' in Colorado,
--Ken M.