[Harp-L] Building better harps - How?

In a message dated 9/10/2005 2:07:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
harp-l-request@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've  been thinking about the whole harp tweaking, harp customization subject
and  it's occurred to me the if a good number of us got together and had  a
workshop everybody could really go home with some useful skills and  info.
This could happen under the umbrella of SPAH or Harp-L or I could  just
organize it myself.

Again, don't forget about Rupert Oysler's great CD ROM, Harmonica Repair  and
Modification.  It's really interesting.  I ordered mine from  his website,
for which i did a search.  Cost is about $65, iirc, but  if u are like me, a
serious harper without any other means of learning this  stuff, it's a must have.

  The learning and implimenting is a time consuming thing, and when u  take
it all into consideration, it makes one appreciative of how  inexpensive a
professionally customized harp is.
ron