RE: [Harp-L] bends on 5 and 7

I wouldn't worry about blowing out draw 5 or blow 7.  I probably use
these holes more than anybody and I have only blown out six five
draws and one 7 blow in my past 17 years of playing.  I also doubt
the blown reads are from regular playing - the problems are more than
likely caused by OB/OD'ing.  It's also no coincidence to me that
these blown holes are usually on my A harp where I would playing
Arabic music in the key of C.

I have more trouble with draw 4 and 6 than anything else.

Have at it without fear!!