[Harp-L] Re: Logo

Fred S wrote:

There was (is?) an "official" harp-l logo. I think it was a harp with
Harp-L embossed on the covers. Steve (Aero-something?) took a vote and
we adopted one of several designs, and t-shirts were produced. I never
got around to getting one, but surely some of the veterans remember. It
was a while ago, but maybe those posts are in the archives. Not that we
can't adopt a new logo at any time, but maybe the new shirts should have
the last "official" logo in addition to buddha'a design. Or not. Just
trying to keep us linked to our past.

Fred S

Hi Fred,

Good memory.  I have one of these shirts. It's a great design and highly prized
these days.  I don't remember the designer's name, Steve, I think.  You got the
"Aero" part right.  He created several designs and had Harp-Lers vote on their
favorite.  Then that's the one he made.  It had a couple of harps and Mouse
connected to a computer and www.harmonica.org website, which doesn't seem to be
the same site today as it was before.

Anyway, I don't think of if as a "Logo" as such.  Its a great shirt, with a
great image.  Buddha's shirt is also a great image and I hope he gets enough
interest to produce it.

Best Regards to All,

Larry Boy Pratt
www.parkhousejam.com