[Harp-L] Harmonica lessons

Greetings, I have enjoyed reading about the good times and helpful
instructions from the recent convention.  I think I missed out on a lot of
fun.
I was wondering if anyone on the list knows of  group instructions in the
Downriver of Detroit area.  Last night I again heard of classes possibly at
a community center, but she couldn't remember where.  I have made inquiries
to no avail.  I have heard of these 'ghost classes ' before.  I would sure
appreciate hearing if someone on the harp list happens to know.
The 3 harmonicas I learned to repair with your help are holding up quite
well.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Gail