Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Vitamin E a potential treatment for Hearing Loss

Bill writes in response to my post about Vitamin E:

"Wow, that was a little harsh. Ok, I'm stupid. Please, try to relax,  all.
I don't take over-doses of any of this stuff and maybe I'm guilty of  not
fully reading some of the lengthy medical diatribes on things  that
aren't of interest to me. My bad, so maybe I shouldn't have  commented.
But it was just a general, casual observation on a Friday  about
something that amuses me to some extent in the medical field.  No  need
to take shots, let's try to be nice to each other, bad things  are
happening in the world.
Bill"

...Okay - apologies, Bill for coming across as unduly  "harsh"...it wasn't
supposed to be - that's why I added the <G>  (grin).  Only intended for it to be
"gentle sarcasm" and not a shot at  all.  Probably my fault that you took it
stronger than that.   Totally agree about the state of the world (or, rather,
the Southern part of our  Country at the moment).

Elizabeth