RE: [Harp-L] Johnny Winter with Pat Ramsey

If I may.

The original album - which is an LP and listed on ebay currently TWICE
(thanks CM) was released in 1978.

There was another reissue - and it's pretty much missing "Last Night" -
which is probably one of the better tunes on the album. Do not buy the
reissue. It's called White Hot Blues.

I have a CD of White Hot & Blue, which came from Europe. I also got that
off eBay. It cost me a few bucks more than it should have - and Pat
Ramsey didn't make anything off that purchase.

Here is the 1978 release:
http://www.mp3.com/albums/43932/summary.html

Here is the later 1997 release - which is shy of the better cuts.
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000002AI5/103-6947895-978
4657?v=glance