[Harp-L] Last Night

-----Original Message-----
From: Sam Blancato
<snip>
Another song I've been obsessed with as of late is Little Walter's "Last
Night".
</end>

"Last Night" is also done on Johnny Winter's album "White Hot & Blue"
featuring Pat Ramsey on harmonica. For me, this was the first version of
the song I ever heard (a long time ago, 1979) - and has been equally
addictive ... at least had been, on and off. I would recommend after you
burn out the Walter version, you get your hands on that Winter album and
check Pat's solo out. Very much worth it. Get your best Bb diatonic and
try to copy Ramsey - you'll likely throw your harp at the wall... at
least once. It's really, really jaw dropping stuff.