[Harp-L] Special 20s "built in obsolescence"

Hi,
I also tend to agree with Barbeque Bob. Special 20's have always been my favorite and when I first started I used to blow them out pretty quickly. over the years as my playing techniques Improved I gradually started blowing them out less often. I can honestly say that most of the special 20's in my case are well over a year old and still sound great! I too thought it was the harps at first and also tried the lee oskars which i agree are very durable. but for me the tone and playabilty of the special 20 sounds better to me.

Chuck

come see my web site at :
http://www.myspace.com/njbluesharp