[Harp-L] Rivets or screws??

I am wondering if anyone knows if F. & R. Farrell Co. still exists for purchasing rivet tools? Also, if there is a supplier of the small screws they used to supply? Lastly, I believe there is conjecture over whether the screwed reeds go out of alignment more easily etc. etc. I am not sure of what the limitations, if any, might be beyond what I have mentioned. I'd love to know, of course only if I can get hold of some of them. In anticipation.