-----Original Message-----
From: Pic2318834@xxxxxxx

I am thinking of talking lessons from a harp player I was just reunited with
who has been playing harp a long time in a pretty good blues band.  His style
of play is similar to mine only much more polished and professional.  I talked
to him about lessons and he agreed.  What should an intermediate player at
best, such as myself look for in an instructor?  What How does one go about
teaching harp?  Play a lick then show me it?  Jam along?

Thanks for any advice

PS
What is a fair price to charge?