[Harp-L] Reach...the DVD idea. Pat Ramsey, Bob Meehan Harp too, and pay pal

Hey Everyone
                    People everywhere are helping Pat Ramsey but it takes a
lot of money to buy a new house,van and musical gear.!!!! Thank you so much
to everyone for all the help! We (Wally and I) have finally got a pay pal
deal set up on my site jasonricci.com so people in other countries can send
cash to Pat as well! I have received a few checks already thank you
everyone!!!! Reach, your DVD idea is brilliant I'm all for it!. Thank you
also to everyone at shows who has donated cash money directly to Pat at my
shows the last few days! Even Pat's Booking Agent Hardy who I have owed
120.00$ to for like a year has offered to give Pat all that money if I
finally pay him!
  Finally Bob Meehan has made and donated a gold plated custom Marine band
in the key of C to help try and further Pat's aid. Bob's beautiful harp will
probably go up on e-bay with a 100.00 dollar reserve to try and get the ball
rolling. Bob told me he was so fond of this particular harmonica that he has
been holding on to it for a few months trying to decide who was cool enough
to sell it to. When he saw my post he decided Pat Ramsey should get the
proceeds. I'm sure we could get Pat to sign it as well.
  This list is the most wonderful thing ever for me and I love meeting you
all so much in person at my shows. all you lurkers start posting and get
involved in this amazing, loving, nerdy, informative, argumentative, funny,
helpful, brilliant, humbling little list they call Harp L. lets get some
harp l shirts?
Yours truly
Jason Ricci

--