[Harp-L] ADMIN please read

No politics on this list period.  Natural disasters are terrible things
and the devastation in the southeast of the United States is truly awful
but this isn't hurricane-l and it especially is not an appropriate venue
for politics and assigning of blame for failure of infrastructure.  What's
difficult as listowner is figuring out where to draw the line. It seems
fine to announce Fats Domino is missing then found but somehow we've
migrated from there to a place we can't go.  This list just isn't equipped
to have divisive discussions involving anything other than should I use a
chromatic for Somewhere Over the Rainbow or is the Melody Maker tuning a
better bet.  Sometimes we can barely manage that one.  Thank you for your
cooperation and realise I've got zero tolerance in this area.  fjm
harp-l-listowner