RE: [Harp-L] Re: Bushman reed plate [OTOH...] and KATRINA

At 06:18 PM 9/1/2005 +0200, Nicolas Fouquet wrote:
>Also know that concerning the Soul's Voice, Weltmeister and
>Seydel Reed plates work perfectly as they are all made by the
>same company (SEYDEL)!

Indeed... I meant to mention Seydel's production and fungibility with
Bushman's reedplates and completely forgot.  Thanks, Nico.  ;)

>Meanwhile, I want to go down south to help people victims of
>Katrina. Do you have any idea how I can do it??? I will contact
>the red cross, but if you have any idea you are welcome!!

Elizabeth is right... it is more likely you would do more harm than good and
risk your own safety to go into the damaged areas.  The encouraged response
is definitely to donate any funds you can to relief efforts by the Red Cross.
 Go to https://www.redcross.org [or add the domain extension for whatever
country you might be in, that is, .ca for Canada, .uk for United Kingdom, .au
for Australia, etc.]

It's a sad situation, a dangerous situation, and one which will no doubt get
a helluva lot worse before it gets better.  Thank you, thank you, tho',
sweetie!  Your honorable attitude does you proud... and your wonderful
country, France, as well.

Many of my richest memories from SPAH 2005 involved you, mon cher ami.  :)
Careful on the road... hope to see you soon again!

allez bien,
Bobbie