[Harp-L] Bushman reed plate

About two months ago, I bought a Bushman Soul's Voice.  I really liked the
sound and ease of playing. However, after just a couple of weeks, the 6-blow
reed doesn't make any sound at all.  I've taken the thing apart, cleaned it with
Iso. alcohol, tried to re-gap the reed ---  all for nought.  Does anyone know
offhand if Bushman sells reedplates?  Or does somebody have another idea ?  Bu
the way, I don't play with a band, and no one has ever complained that I play
too loud.  ~Ed