[Harp-L] Wives and Lovers

I'm trying out a new method of song distribution suggested here on harp-l earlier this week.  It's
called "You Send It" and here's how it works:

If you'd like to hear my latest XB-Melody creation "Wives & Lovers" then send me an e-mail and I
will put you on a list to receive an e-mail from me via "You Send It" containing a link where you
can download the file.   It's absolutely free.  All I ask in return is that you respond with your
impressions either privately to me or here on harp-l.

You can post your request here on harp-l or send it to me directly, but only the first 25
requesters will be eligible because "You Send It" only allows 25 downloads.

When you send or post your request specify whether you want the medium-fi 128 kbps mp3 file (2.2
megs) or the higher-fi 320 kbps mp3 file (5.5 megs)

Now about the song.   Its played in 12th position on my Ab XB-Melody and is post-processed with
some lovely harmonies using TC-Helion for a very 21st century sound like nothing else you've ever
heard!  Give it a listen and let me know what you think!