[Harp-L] RE: PT Gazell

Mikael Backman wrote:
> I have a question for those of you that havent bought PT Gazells new album
yet;
> What are you waiting for????

Very good question, Mikael!  All I can say is those poor souls are really
missing the boat.  "Swingin' Easy, Hittin' Hard" is easily the best
harmonica-centric CD I've heard in some time.  Destined to live in posterity
amongst the greatest.  Truly!

> It is great! Wonderful tunes and amazing playing from everyone
> involved. It makes me want to put valves on all my harps.

Sheesh!  After listening his new CD and spending some time "studying" with
PT at the recent Rocky Mountain Harpfest I was stimulated, nay, ~compelled~
to go into hock and buy a whole set of equal-tuned harps that I've since
half-valved (never had much use for equal-tuned harps before).  Playing a
half-valved diatonic PT-style has opened up a whole new world to me.  Like
discovering a whole 'nother half of the same old 10 hole harps I've been
playing all this time.  Revelatory!  Thanks for showing us ~the way~, PT!
8^)

> Great job PT!

That's putting it mildly!

Michelle