[Harp-L] Piano Man/First tune

Piano man was my first "real" song too.  It was the pivotal moment when I realized that I could listen and find the song on my harp.  I think I was 13.  It's lucky John GIndick's book came with a C harp.  The second tune I picked out was the "Low Rider" riff.

Since the list has been a little "heated" I thought I'd toss up an innocuous little thread.

What's the first song, or pivotal moment where you realized, hey, I can figure this thing (hamonica) out?