[Harp-L] Re: FLAC

Ok I've put my first FLAC file up on my website.   I'm still learning to work with these files so
bear with me.   I couldn't seem to get it to work with Mozilla Firefox.   But Internet Explorer
seemed to have no trouble with it.   When I clicked the link, IE asked if I wanted to open the
file.  I said yes, and after a lengthy download (7.1 megs for a 1:15 min file recorded at
44.1/16), Winamp opened up automatically and played the file.

If you want to try, go to http://www.bebopradio.com and scroll down to the bottom of the page to
the last link, Bridge Over Troubled Waters.flac

Why BOTW?  I was driving around in my car today and that song came on the radio.  To my surprise
the Simon & Garfunkel version was in the key of Eb, and was quite easy to play along with on my Ab
XB-Melody in 2nd position.  So I came home and made a quick demo on my Microtrack.