Re: [Harp-L] Re: Thanks for the response!

Nice harp work all around, whoever mixed it did a good job too; the
tones of the two harps are subtly distinguished in the mix, with PT's a
little darker and deeper.  I bet Jellyroll was thinking about Ben
Webster when he played his lines.  The harmonized guitar-double harp
riffs are a very nice touch, and the last "B" section by PT really kicks
hard.

Regards, Richard Hunter
hunterharp.com