[Harp-L] Sorry Vern

In rereading my last post I have realized through some examination that my
words may have come across a little pompous and/or condescending. This was
not my intent. I was intending to tease and maybe taunt a little and had no
idea at the time that some may rightfully take my post the wrong way.
Looking back I think I was unnecessarily linking the Changing harps thread
to the whole chromatic extinction thread and saw Vern's post as an ugly
continuation of that, when in retrospect Vern was obviously only teasing
too. I'm sorry to all who I may have offended I will certainly think a
little longer before I post so quickly in the future.
Thank you.
Sincerely
Jason Ricci