[Harp-L] Comments/ SJ 410/Meteor

don't want to detract the list from its intended purpose, Chris said  he was
joking and knows Johnny, but it is tough to read when you don't know the
whole story, and is taken at face value. Maybe I take the harp and list too
seriously. I will once again back off from any comments and stick to harp, so  here
is my answer to many who ask, What is different about your amp and the
Meteor, and why is there such a price difference. First off, Scott  Berberian has
taken years to develop his own design and amp as I have,  and  I consider him a
good friend, having the utmost respect for him. We have both  developed our
own systems, and for harp players that is a good thing, there is  choice, and
other plus is that they are two different amps, two different sounds  and
thought processes behind each one. Scott is a one man show, and does  everything
himself, I have all my components custom built, so there is the  simple reason
for cost difference. My cabs, caps, many things are very expensive  and like
Scott I refuse to outsource to China and Asia, I would rather pay more  to keep
Americans working. I know guys that have both amps and are truly in love  with
both for their individual unique sound. If you must make a choice between
the two, go with what you feel is right, or if you can try both, see what suits
your needs best and what you want. If you are fortunate to own both, to both
Scott and I, that is the perfect scenario. Sorry, but you will never hear me
downplay his amp to make a sale, he is doing a great job and is building up
his  reputation, as I have tried to do over my 10 year journey. So be thankful
this  is the USA and we still have a choice, if you want info on our amps
simply ask  us.