[Harp-L] Crushed in Arizona?

So I get an e-mail from Jimmy saying that Chris M. is going to crush me in
16 more days? So I thought I better check in on this info.

Nice guy. Invite you to sit in at his gig just so he can crush yet one more
person in public. And now I see, No Amp and No Mic?

Sounds like an Arizona cowboy with no six shooter. Well I like a challenge
pali. After you are through with me I'm going down to Tucson

And find FJM and let him crush me in public and then stomp me in some
saguaros. Yippee-ky-i-a.

My vacation is starting to sound as dreary as the New England weather has
been for the last 2 weeks. Maybe I will just skip all this and hang out

At Aunt Dorothy's and drink vodka martinis. And what's this about Dr. Phil?
My agent has told me nothing about this. He's fired.

Well if I make it back after all that crushing and stomping the new record
should be here. The first one is yours Chris.