Re: [Harp-L] idea - "Ten questions with......." -HARMONICA HEROS.

hi dave,

congratulations on your interest to do this.

although there have been some articles written, this is still a fresh idea, i think--from richard hunter, cathi norton, etc Check them out.

as you requested, some cool questions.

WHAT PROJECTS ARE YOU CURRENTLY INVOLVED IN, MUSIC BUSINESS (family too)

WHO ARE YOUR HARMONICA HEROES AND INFLUENCES.

WHAT WAS THE MOST SATISFYING GIG OR CD YOU HAVE EVER BEEN INVOLVED WITH.

WHAT ADVICE WOULD YOU GIVE TO AN ASPIRING OR PROFESSIONAL HARMONICA PLAYER?

You could even interview the wife of william clarke or other relatives of the greats.

You gotta interview rob paparozzi, winslow, chris M, david barrett, Madcat, howard levy, Brendan, dick gardner, gallison, doug tate, blackie, filisko, Iceman, tom stryker, lee oscar, kim wilson, mike turk, carlos del junco, toots, eddie gordon, hendrick, magic dick, jerry portnoy, jason ricci, tollak ollestad, stan harper, steve baker, chamber/frank huang, robert bonfiglio, richard hunter, charlie leiton, bob herndon, jerry adler, rick epping, and relatives of don les, pete peterson, for lasting remembrances of our dearly loved and departed harmonica heroes

In fact, I like that name for this, HARMONICA HEROES. Sums it up nicely,

waaaay to many names to mention- sorry I left some key players out.

you can cross publish them in harp-L, slidemeister, AHN, etc and then publish them in a yearly book- devote a website, a living shrine so to speak.

I love stirring up trouble...

thanks for listening to my harmonica love ramble,

i hope this idea is worth it. Or is it just a copy of other resources that have already done this??????

randy singer,
almost 4am after a gig

Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 16:55:27 +0100 From: Dave Shannon <daveshannon@xxxxxxx> Subject: Re: [Harp-L] idea - "Ten questions with......." To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx Message-ID: <6788177.1129910127899.JavaMail.daveshannon@xxxxxxx> Content-Type: text/plain; charset=ISO-8859-1

OK Randy, I ain't no Shakespeare, but I am a working journalist. I'll do it, if Harp-L will let me. What I would suggest is that list members submit their three top questions to the list ? plus their top three players to ask them to. From that I could frame the 10 most important questions and who to ask...

Sounds OK?

Dave Shannon