[Harp-L] Mics for sale: Shure 545s and 565s

Make an offer if interested!

I have a Shure 545s pistol grip and 565s pistol grip.  Both use a four pin cable, of which I have for sale too.

Both mics work and are in good condition.  I am going to double check the switches to make sure they both work, but the mics do function.  The ball on the grill of the 565s has a really small dent, and both look great for being decades old.

Any questions, just shoot me an email off-list.  I thought I'd offer here before eBay.  Since I like you guys so much!

Mike Fugazzi
Harmonica/Vocals
NiteRail

http://www.niterail.com