[Harp-L] Re; Tuning question

Non-one seems to have answered Tom's question about tuning.

Nor has anyone recently mentioned Michael Will's great infromational
harmonica site;

http://www.angelfire.com/tx/myquill/

Scroll down the left-hand menu to the maintenance section where you'll
see a thorough treatment of the subject of tuning.

Winslow