Re: [Harp-L] idea - "Ten questions with......."

OK Randy, I ain't no Shakespeare, but I am a working journalist. I'll do it, if Harp-L will let me. What I would suggest is that list members submit their three top questions to the list ? plus their top three players to ask them to. From that I could frame the 10 most important questions and who to ask...

Sounds OK?

Dave Shannon

Dead Cat Bounce
http://www.deadcatbounce.info