[Harp-L] Miguel

Keep on blowin Miguel, you truly sound great, and no air gaps in your 3
draw:))) No worries, if you ever need anything, an amp to record with, want to
put together a tone seminar or Sonny Terry style thing, working with Dave
Barrett has brought me miles from where I was. So many great teachers I have  been
blessed to come across and soak up what I can. Anytime, anywhere you need  me,
I am here. When are you coming to the house?