[Harp-L] Thank you Jason and Sonny

Jason, It a small world, You recorded At Admires
recording studio with my the GTR player I work with
Rich Cohen, I Just posted Some none blues tunes and
Rich is on Ruff Mix.

Sonny, If you look on my Bio I say you were one of my
teachers and truly the one that got me straight on
tongue blocking and so much more and I only use that
small Gibson you sold me for $150 dollars and one of
the best teachers we had at the NYC Harmonica club. To
name a few teachers we brought to teach, Little Annie
Rains, Sonny Junior,
Rick Estrin, Adam Gussow.

I would like to bring that back but the last few were
unfocused, In order to have a successful class, we
need to prepare as Sonny and I did weeks in advance
and not all players are good teachers. Of course the
names I mention here were the best teachers!

Jonathan is quite a smart cat and probably a very
technical!!!  When I first started tuning my harps; I
lost my prospective with playing and my other job as
producer. When I played I had a hard time playing with
people because I heard everything, I struggled with
tuning verses my ?tone?. The truth for me is as a
blues player; I learned that soul is more important
then exact science. We are here to perform for others.
What Jonathan says in his post is true for the
chromatic and classical and for recording, he is
right! But?. Blues not as?I want to hear the audience
scream and on my best days they do!

Peace, If you want to contact me off harp-l Please
e-mail me @ harpburn@xxxxxxxxx

http://farechase.yahoo.com