[Harp-L] Meteor amplifiers is back

What's happening folks ?  I just wanted to send out a post to let you all
know that I'm back.
Over the past year I took on the task of building my new house and shop and
it turned into a much
larger project than I anticipated. I'm glad to say however that the project
is pretty much complete.

Along with the new house came a whole new shop. I had a couple of orders
that I needed to fill
and I finally got them out (thanks for the patience and understanding
guy's). With that said, I'm back in full
production and building the Meteors full time once again. The current lead
time for a new amp is 3 to 4 weeks
at this time. The lead time varies depending on the current work load so be
sure to ask.

I also would like to state that my e-mail address has changed for the
business as well. The new address is
meteoramps@xxxxxxxxxxxx The web page can be viewed at meteoramps.com but my
e-mail link has not
yet been updated. This web page was put together by one of our own and now
that my computer is up and running,
I need to dig around and find his e-mail address to get the site updated.
Any questions or inquiries please
feel free to call or e-mail.

Thanks,
Scott Berberian