Re: [Harp-L] Re : How many of you really fix your harps? Really?

Jim,

Some listers here will tell you that a strobe tuner is the best, and I
believe them, but they are expensive and I don't have one. I use a Korg
CA-30. Reasonably accurate.

Pat Missin is the source for (probably) the most comprehensive account of
harmonica tuning. http://www.patmissin.com/tunings/tunings.html

Here's one of the best pages I've found for a summary of the theory of harp
tuning. http://ohw.se/hca/tntheory.html.

If anyone knows of something better, please let me know.

John

> Hi,
>
> I'd like to start tuning my harps, but I don't have a chromatic tuner.
Does
> anyone have any recommendations or tips on what to look for in a tuner?
I'm