Re: [Harp-L] Re : How many of you really fix your harps? Really?

From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Working on your own harps is a skills all harmonica players should
learn.  There are plenty of sites like www.tenhole.com (Thanks Tinus)
they tell you everything you need to know about tuning harps.

It only takes a few hours and a few harp to pick up enough skill and
experience to be able to do aynthing to a harp in 20 minutes.  And if
you break one they're only $20 bucks or less.  No worries.

I retuned a couple of Special 20s to country tuning with just my Lee Oskar tool kit (OK, the LOTK screwdriver is wrong for Hohners). It was very easy to do, I don't see why anyone should be afraid to try it.. First two that I tried to do and they both came out right.

Interesting tuning too. Major I, IV, and V chords is nice to have with a major tuning.

Peace and music,
Dave