[Harp-L] re:Review of Howard Levy workshop

Hey Bob,
I'm sure the workshop was fantastic. Reminds me of a few years back when Paul Messinger of Chapel Hill NC had a group of great players(including a few of our favorite Harp-l sons) for a week of Howard in a "Harp Summit". I was wondering if, like at Paul's sessions, a video or audio recording will be available. Also, were any other Harp-lers in attendance? We'd all love to hear more details. No contest on your statement r/e Howard being the best and most knowledgable diatonic harmonica player in the world: he's a musical genius who lives and breathes harmonica!
Zig
Hi Everyone,
I just had one of the most intense weeks of my life! In a good way!
Seven students had the opportunity to spend 6 full days with Howard Levy
on diatonic harmonica and piano, and Pat Fleming on guitar.
I believe that Howard Levy is the best and most knowledgeable diatonic
harmonica player in the world! Anyone can imagine that 6 full days of
instruction in a small class can be a mind altering experience!
The bad news is that most of you missed it, the good news is that they
plan to do it again next year!
All the best,
Bob Meehan
bobmeehan.net