RE: [Harp-L] triplits

Chuck,
	This is prob all wrong but I practice by dropping the 1st note/replacing
with the second i.e. ; C-D-E  D-E-F  E-F-G  F-G-A  G-A-B
A-B-C then reverse c-b-a  b-a-g  etc. then use that same logic on any scale
you want to practice.

	Please someone set me straight if my logic is incorrect, learned this from
an old bar room piano player.

Steve

Hi,
Besides the link to brendan powers site which was posted earlier as an
example of triplits does any one have a further explanation or other
examples of how to practice these tabbed out.? Just curious?

Chuck