[Harp-L] review of Howard Levy workshop!

Hi Everyone,
I just had one of the most intense weeks of my life! In a good way!
Seven students had the opportunity to spend 6 full days with Howard Levy
on diatonic harmonica and piano, and Pat Fleming on guitar.
I believe that Howard Levy is the best and most knowledgeable diatonic
harmonica player in the world! Anyone can imagine that 6 full days of
instruction in a small class can be a mind altering experience!
The bad news is that most of you missed it, the good news is that they
plan to do it again next year!
All the best,
Bob Meehan
bobmeehan.net