RE: [Harp-L] Jam Camp

---> I caught the Sunday "concert"--
Lots of nervous newbies, seemed like everybody played in second
position--lots of shuffles and no "Desire" by U2--
I stayed thru performances by all the students and caught a little of the
teachers.  Michael Peloquin and Jason Ricci were two standouts from the
pros--and a student named Kim played and spoke a "tone poem" tribute to
Robert Johnson that was real good. Jason's student Genoa remained calm too
(nothing like nervousness to kill your breath control) and Jason was kind
enough not to "bury" her--
Aside from a little rain a pleasant time was had by all!
Gary